Sunday, January 27, 2013

Wrap Up...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As much as we didn't want it to end, our vacation came to a close.  My parents took us out to The Corner Bakery for a yummy breakfast and then spoiled the girls rotten by taking them to Chuck-E-Cheese to celebrate Stayler (my older brother) and Caitlin's birthdays.  My mom ordered a "Nothing Bundt Cake"...best.cake.ever.  Our entire family was there and we had so much fun and made a haul in tickets!  Uncle Steve is always a good sport to earn a bunch of tickets and give them to the kids.  John and Marie were there with cute little Kyson and Caitlin always loves being with Mason and Bridger.  It was the perfect way to celebrate.  Chuck-E-Cheese and family, doesn't get any better!  We are SO grateful for this family.  For my wonderful parents and for all we have been through and how much stronger we are for it.  We have been so blessed and we love them all so much.

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to try a nothing but bundt cake. They look good! I'm so glad you had a fun visit. We'll have to go out to lunch again next time you're here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute blog and super cute family! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete