Saturday, January 5, 2013

Thanksgiving Week 2012...

 We had such a great Thanksgiving this year!  We really love Pullman and the amazing friends we have here are what make it so great.  We started the week by going over to the Institute with the Hansen's and spent the night eating pizza and playing pool, wii and ping pong.  It was so much fun, I only wish I would have gotten some pictures of the ping pong tournament...the competition was pretty fierce.

 Then later that week, our friends Kelli and Kharisma invited Little Miss and I to a "late-over"...it was so much fun!  Little Miss played Candy Land, got her fingernails painted, watched a movie, ate yummy treats and even got her hair highlighted pink!  She had a blast and we are so lucky to have such fun friends!




 Then the day of The Feast came and it did not disappoint!  Our friends, the Archibald's, invited a group of us over for Thanksgiving and they did an amazing job!  The decorations were so cute and the food was AMAZING!  Even the pile of kids we had there did so well and we all had such a great time.  I am so thankful for so many things.  Life has given us so many blessings and I am so grateful I get to share this life with my sweet family.  I am pretty glad I have them forever!!







No comments:

Post a Comment