Saturday, January 5, 2013

Utah!!



 The girls and I, along with our awesome friend, Marilou, loaded up and made the long trip to Utah so I could spend time with my family while Jeff spent every spare minute he had studying for finals.  Besides Little Miss throwing up in the car when we got to Boise, the trip was pretty smooth and well worth it!  The girls were SO excited to be with their Grammy and Grampy and were pretty much attached to them the entire time we were in Utah.  We also got to spend lots of time with Uncle Steve and Uncle John and it is so cute how much the girls love them!  We had a cookie/treat baking day with Jessica and her kids and Little Miss was in heaven!  She loves her cousins so much and they play so well together.  She misses Carter a lot though and it was so hard to not have him there.  But I am pretty sure he was able to stop in and check on us all once in a while:)  We also got to celebrate my adorable nephew's 1st birthday...Kyson is such a little sweetheart and we love him so much!  My parents took us all to the new City Creek Mall in Salt Lake for dinner and some play time and that is just the beginning of our Christmas Vacation...we were well taken care of and spoiled as usual!
















3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys had a blast in Utah. Being with lots of family is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I'm glad you had a fun, safe trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh! I miss you guys SO much! I love that picture of your parent. They haven't changed one bit. ...and still so in love! They're so cute. I love it. And John looks great, too! Looks like you all had a blast! Next time you are in Utah, let me know. We need to get together.

    ReplyDelete