Sunday, January 27, 2013

Loa, Utah...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A few days after Christmas, we headed down to one of our favorite places, Loa UT!  We were able to spend lots of time with Grandma and Pa and Houston and his family.  We missed the Ray's being there, but we had a pretty good time.  There is always A LOT of game playing and yummy food eating when we are there and we love every minute of it!  Jeff's parents are so amazing and take such good care of us, they are two of the most selfless people I have ever met.  They serve their family constantly and are always worried about taking care of their children and family above everything else.  The girl's love their Grandma and Pa and I am pretty sure that love is returned about 100 times:)  Miss Lyss's favorite thing was Pa's hat and lap.  She was with him pretty much the entire time.  I would have to say the favorite activity for the rest of us was our sledding day...and this is not ordinary sledding.  It is sledding while sitting on an old car hood, pulled behind a 4-wheeler and it was a blast!  Little Miss didn't want to stop, despite the fact that she couldn't feel her feet anymore.  I even had so much fun, until I flew off the hood and hit my arm on a frozen cow pie...only in Loa:)  I had a pretty ugly bruise for awhile and it is still tender, I think I am a little older than I used to be!  We just love Loa.  We love the amazing family we have there, we love how beautiful and peaceful it is, and we love that it is just a little slower everywhere.  Little Miss loved getting to spend so much time with Kage and we had a lot of fun with Houston and Audrey.  We love our family so much and are so blessed to be a part of them! 

3 comments:

  1. I love that you landed in a cow pie :) My brother pulled us on a car hood with his car and it was really fun until my head hit a mailbox pole....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for frozen cow pies.:) Family are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are making me miss everyone so much!!

    ReplyDelete