Sunday, January 27, 2013

Christmas 2012...














We had a wonderful Christmas this year!  We were able to spend it with Grammy and Grampy McOmie and the rest of the family.  We had a delicious Christmas eve dinner, with an Italian theme, and then spent a lot of time visiting and playing.  It was so fun Christmas morning to get to watch the girls open their gifts and play with all their presents.  There was a lot of playing in the snow, going to movies, and just spending time together.  It was a great Christmas!  Later that week my dad, brothers and Jeff headed out for a winter camp...I wish I could have gotten a picture of all their gear, it was hilarious!  But they stayed warm...goal accomplished.  They had so much fun getting to just hang out with the guys and the girls and I spent our night with just Grammy!  The girls love their Grammy and Grampy so much and they are lucky to get to spend so much time with them.  When the guys got back, my mom, Jessica and I went to see Les Miserables and we loved it!  We loved getting out and spending time together and the movie was pretty amazing:)

1 comment: