Thursday, February 14, 2013

Caitlin is 4!!

My Little Miss, at 4 years old...

*You love to talk!  You always want me and dad to be talking to you, telling you a story or just laughing with you.  I hope you always love sharing your life with us!
*You love taking care of your little sister, Lyss.  You always want to be the first one in the room when she wakes up and you know your job is to "keep Lyss safe!"
*You love to dance and sing!  You will dance to any beat you hear and the children's hymns are your favorite to sing...most recently you love to sing the 1st and 2nd articles of faith.

*You have a tender heart and you don't like when mom or dad are upset with you.  You are so quick to say sorry and ask how you can "fix it".  You also forgive quicker than anyone I know...I need to follow your example.
*You love to wrestle and play "chase" with your dad.  You also LOVE your Friday nights with your dad...pizza, movie and a sleepover.  Dad loves it as much as you!
*You can work a computer and any other device better than me!  It amazes me how quick you learn new things!

*You want to learn how to read so bad!  We are working on perfecting all the letters first but I know you will be reading before long:)
*Your best friends, according to your birthday interview, are Hank, Charlie and Brooks.
*You love going to primary!  You are so independent and you think you can do everything on your own...I am so proud of you and the little girl you are growing up to be!
*You have endless energy!  You go at a speed I didn't even know was possible, and I am glad you do, it keeps me on my toes:)
*You love to help cook.  I cannot be doing anything in the kitchen without you right next to me, standing on a chair.  You are my official "pourer" :)
*You still sneak into bed with dad and me. Every night.  We never wake up, so you usually get away with it, but I know we will miss it when you quit doing it.
*You love being with mom.  It doesn't matter what I am doing, you want to be doing it with me.  I absolutely love how much you love me:)
*You said you want to be a wife and mom when you grow up...I love that you already realize how important those two jobs are.

We love you so much Little Miss!!  We can't believe how much you have grown and you bring so much joy into our lives!  We love your spunky little personality and the energy you bring into our home!  We love you forever!!

Happy Birthday!!
Love Mom and Dad

8 comments:

  1. Can't believe she is 4. She was so little when we first met you guys. I love the top picture. Caitlin you are a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is beautiful inside and out!! i can't believe it's been 4 years...we miss you guys! happy birthday Caitlin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four! I can't believe it. Caitlin is such a sweet, strong, smart girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable. She has the best smile! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man! She is seriously adorable! I love her cute little personality as you describe it! I wish I were close enough that our kids could play together!! Hope you know I love you Marie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is awesome! We love Caitlin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man stop her from growing will ya! So cute!

    ReplyDelete