Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Conversations...

Little Miss: Hey mom?!

Me: Yes sweetheart?

Little Miss: No mom, say "yes Belle?"

Me: Oh, yes Belle?

Little Miss: I need a drink.




Me: What kind of pizza do you want today?

Little Miss: Oh, I'll just have the one with the big yellow corns on it.




Me: Ok, I need to go get in the shower. (I stop to check the computer on the way)

Little Miss: Hey, you need to get in the shower!!

Me: I am getting in in just a minute.

Little Miss: Mom you are going to be late for the shower! Go now!

Me: Ok just a minute.

Little Miss: Mommy, I want you to go get in the shower. I will walk you to the shower. Would that be a great deal?! (said with a huge forced smile on her face, she is SO patient with her mommy!)




Little Miss always has to say a prayer on the food. And if you don't put all the food out at the same time, she has to bless it each time you put something out...so we try to bring her to the table once everything is on it.

6 comments:

  1. What a cutie. Love little Caitlyn so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is TOO cute! I love her sweet sayings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that just made my day! Isn't it funny how smart they are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these stories! They are so Caitlin! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is seriously adorable! I love listening to little kids and they're funny way of saying things!

    ReplyDelete