Saturday, September 1, 2012

Today from my phone...

 Alyssa loves being able to pull herself up...and I love being able to kiss that cute face!! 
We had a squirrel decide to take up residence on our deck all day today...the girls thought it was pretty great.  I thought having them entertained was pretty great too, besides the fact that it was by a rodent on my deck.
***************************************************
Funny Stuff...

Caitlin: "Hey, Charlene?"
Charlene: "Yes Caitlin?"
Caitlin: "Did you know that I am going to turn 25 next Nukember?"
Charlene: "Oh, really?"
Caitlin: "Yep."

4 comments:

  1. I always told you that she was going 3 going on 21. Just wish that I could squeeze those girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously so cute. Nukember! :) I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe a squirrel got up there and hung out all day! That's so funny. I love you and your girls!! Come visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those darn squirrels! They come to our porch too and get into stuff! So glad you guys are home!

    ReplyDelete