Friday, September 14, 2012

Let's Party...

My birthday was at the beginning of this week and I must say, it was a really great day.  Caitlin, Lyss and I went to walking group and then to Mcdonald's with some friends for a happy meal.  Jeff brought home a really sweet card and then we spent the rest of the evening with our Pullman family, the Hansen's and the Asay's:)  Laurel made an awesome cake and Charlene brought some delicious chocolate ice cream.  That combined with children playing nicely and pizza for dinner made it pretty much a perfect night for me.  It is so nice to have such great friends to celebrate with, especially since our families are so far away.  It makes it feel a little more like home.      


4 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great birthday! We love our Pullman family too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for second families! So glad we get to have you for one more birthday! That made me a little sad writing that :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss you!! Happy birthday! I'm glad it was a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIE! I'm such a slacker of a friend to miss your birthday!! glad it was a good one though :)

    ReplyDelete