Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Let's Dance...

Caitlin went to her first dance lesson today!  She did so great and was so excited for the class.  Daddy was able to be there with us also and we had so much fun watching her!  I am so proud of the girl she is growing up to be and we are lucky to get to be her parents.

While at the class, the teacher asked all the girls to lay down and do some stomach exercises.  When she got to Caitlin and asked her to lay down Caitlin said, "Teacher, my mom says I can't mess my hair up!"  Oops. I meant before dance class. At least I know she listens.

As Caitlin passed Jeff on one of her rounds she said(in a very loud whisper), "Dad, when do I get to dance on the stage?!"  Love her.

6 comments:

  1. How cute these girls are!You have go get up early to pull a one on Caitlin!!! 3 going on 21. Love ya and miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad she loves it! Kids surprise you when you don't think they are listening. Caitlin looks so cute in her dance stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so darling! I love how intently she's listening in the picture!! What a sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you gotta love that cute girl! She's a cute little ballerina!

    ReplyDelete