Saturday, January 1, 2011

Our little Christmas...

Christmas came early to our house this year, since we knew we would be in Utah on the 25th, and let me tell you, Little Miss gets to be more fun every year! She was so excited by all the presents and it was really fun to see the magic in her eye. As I get older, the excitement has started to disappear and you forget the feeling you had every Christmas Eve when you couldn't sleep and you could swear you heard the bells on Santa's sleigh...but now that I have a little one of my own, I get to experience it all over again through her, and I must say, it is even better. She got some clothes, snow pants, snow boots and a Lightening McQueen and Sally figurine. We read Luke Chapter 2 and sang some Christmas songs after we ate Navajo Tacos for dinner. We have so much fun being together as a family and had such a great night. Jeff and Little Miss are everything to me and I feel so blessed everyday.


Little Miss made her dad put her pants and boots on the minute she opened them and it took some serious persuasion to get her out of them and into her jammies...

She loved these cars! Next to her friends Hank and Charlie, the movie "Cars" is her favorite thing...


Oh the things I went through to keep this jacket a secret from Jeff...Let me just say, I have never lied so much in my entire life!

Little Miss and Santa checking each other out for the first time. She wasn't scared, but definitely wasn't sure what to think...

I love my girl! She just seems to make everything a whole lot better and life a whole lot more exciting. So far we have had a great holiday season and are so grateful for our Savior, Jesus Christ and for the real reason for the season.

2 comments:

  1. Little Miss looks so much like Jeff! We still have people stop us and tell us that Alethia looks just like her daddy :) I'm glad you had a great time in UT! Love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute pictures of her in her snow pants and boots! I also love that picture of you with her!! Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete