Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I Officially Have A Preschooler...

Yesterday, my Little Miss started preschool.  She has grown up so much and it seems like it happened overnight!  I wanted to make the day really special for her, so we made it an "all about Caitlin" day.  She loved it!  We got ready in the morning and skipped all our regular morning chores and went to breakfast.  She ordered a pancake shaped like a snake and then we headed to the mall to get her an outfit for her first day.  She was way more in to shopping than I thought she would be and we both had a blast!
 Next, we went home to get her ready and do her hair.  She wanted it straight down with a headband on, so that is exactly what she got.  This girl amazes me every day with how much she understands and how grown up she acts.  She loves just talking to me and learning new things and I love it.  I already miss her...and she is only gone 3 hours 2 days a week:)
Her teacher's name is Miss Jean and she said Caitlin did great and that she was "4 going on 8"...that's my Caitlin.  I love her so much and I am so proud of the little lady she is becoming.  As hard as it is to watch her grow, I really do love each new stage and look forward to the life she has ahead.

5 comments:

  1. She really is going on 8. She is so smart and soooo darling! That sounds like the perfect day getting ready to start school!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her shoes! She is a smarty pants, Love her! Hope things are good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looked so cute on her first day. I hope she loves it. She is such a smart girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was fun catching up on your blog! I can't believe all these little babies are in preschool! Gah! And that is crazy about Alyssa and her arthritis...keep us updated, for sure. You guys should move to Florida. It's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete