Tuesday, October 8, 2013

First Injections...


Lyss and I made the trip to Seattle at the end of September for her to get joint injections in 4 (ended up being 5) joints.  Jeff had a surgery he had to do and we both decided it would be ok for me to take her on my own.  My sweet friend Laurel watched Little Miss for us and it helped so much to know that she would be happy and safe while we were gone.  Lyss did amazing.  Jeff gave her a blessing that she would be calm and feel peace and I know she did.  She wasn't nervous at all and allowed the doctors to do everything they needed to do without getting upset.  The only time she got a little irritated was after the procedure when I kept taking pictures...thus the "pout" picture.
 
The pass ended up being closed for blasting when we were going to head home, so I stayed with my cousin-in-law's family and they were wonderful to Lyss and me.  We had a great visit and headed out at 4am the next morning.  The trip was definitely a success and she seems to be getting some relief which is great news!

1 comment:

  1. Poor girl! And poor mama. I'm glad it went so well. I'm sorry you have to go through this. It's crazy to me to think of Noah not being able to use his leg for a while and then it went away. It totally could've been something like this. You're in my prayers and I love you!

    ReplyDelete