Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween 2011

So Halloween was not the ideal holiday for us this year, but we still had a great time! Little Miss was starting to get sick but we were able to make it to our ward trunk-or-treat on Saturday night and we had so much fun! We have such awesome friends up here and the kids have so much fun together! She was supposed to be a ballerina, but my friend had this super warm butterfly outfit that she let us borrow and I was so glad she did...I didn't have to worry about her freezing all night. So we decided she would be a ballerina on Monday for all the indoor Halloween activities we had planned...little did we know. On Monday, Jeff came home from school to play with Little Miss and I headed to a doctors appt. When I got home we were all so excited and dressed her up in her pink ballerina outfit and headed to the Halloween carnival. After the carnival we were going to go to the mall to trick-or-treat and then to a few houses, however, right as we pulled up to the carnival, she threw up all over herself, her car seat and our car. We didn't even get to park. We just kept driving and headed back home. She was such a good sport and asked if we could go home and clean her up and then go back to the carnival...she said she felt better:( It was so sad and I kept telling her how bad I felt and that I was sorry. She just kept saying, "its ok mommy, I'm ok". I love this little girl so much. So hopefully next year will be our year for Halloween...right?!










No comments:

Post a Comment