Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Our Family Pictures!














So, it has been exactly two months since we moved to Pullman and let me tell you, time sure does fly when you're having fun (me) and working crazy hard (Jeff)!! Jeff's school work definitely keeps him busy, but he always makes sure to make some time to play "chase" with his biggest fan, little miss:) She is growing so fast and I can't believe how much she has changed, even since we left Utah! All I can say is thank goodness for pictures! So, Laurel is a really good friend of mine that I have met during our time here and she is so great! Not only is she an awesome friend, but happens to be an amazing photographer as well! We had the privilege of having her take some pictures of our little family and they turned out so great! And for anyone who knows our little miss at all, you will know it is not easy to get her to smile for a picture, which is another reason I love these pictures so much, she is totally cheesing it! So thanks again to Laurel, because pictures of our little ones and families really are priceless...thanks for capturing these moments for me.
We are doing so great here in Pullman and really are adjusting so well. There is so much to update on, and I will, but for now I just want to say how grateful I am for the blessings in my life and for the knowledge I have of the restored gospel. I am so grateful for my eternal family and I wouldn't trade them for anything!

12 comments:

  1. i LOVE them!! look at Caitlin's cute little hairs coming in!! :) you look great btw! we miss all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! They turned out great! I'm going to have to ask Laurel to take our families pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures.They turned out so good. Laurel is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute family! Who made that FABULOUS headband??? Someone is getting awfully crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH Marie!! I absolutely ADORE your pictures!! Caitlin has the cutest little smile!! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I LOVE these pics Caitlin is a DOLL!! You look great, I LOVE your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the one where Caitlin has her squinty eyes! thanks for the invite...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy WOW Marie! You look amazing! Those walks to the park everyday are agreeing with you :) I love your family pics, they turned out great! Caitlin is darling and I'm glad to see she is getting some hair too. Both girls still have about the same amount :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these!! Can't believe what a grown-up little girl Caitlin is! You are also looking fabulous girl! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you guys are such a cute family! I can't believe how cute Caitlin is! What a cute little smile!! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete